- Free Movement of Skills
- Free Movement of Capital & the Right of Establishment
- Free Movement of Goods
- Service Providers
At various points the groups came together for some of the research sessions.
The following stakeholders / partners facilitated the students from St. Vincent & the Grenadines:
Free Movement of Services
- Immigration Department
- St. Christopher & Nevis Accreditation Secretariat
- Department of Labour
- St. Kitts and Nevis Trade Union
Free Movement of Capital & the Right of Establishment
- Eastern Caribbean Securities Exchange
- Ministry of Finance
- NAGICO Insurances
- St. Kitts Investment Promotion Agency (SKIPA)
Free Movement of Goods
- Bureau of Standards
- SKN Manufacturers Association
- Customs & Excise
- Kajola Kristada Ltd.
- St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla Trading & Development Co. Ltd.
All Groups met together at the following agencies:
- Government Information Services (GIS)
- Financial Services Regulatory Commission
- Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB)
- Governor General of St. Kitts & Nevis
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Education
- OECS and CARICOM Ambassador
The group was also treated to cultural expressions and an Island Tour of St. Kitts and Nevis, which among other places, visited Caribelle Batik and Brimstone Hill.
Follow this event on Twitter and Instagram.